Universal e-Paper Raw Panel Driver Board, ESP8266 WiFi Wireless (WS-14138) Waveshare
Universal e-Paper Driver Board with WiFi SoC ESP8266 onboard, supports various Waveshare SPI e-Paper raw panels
This is a universal driver board for e-Paper raw panels, thanks to the WiFi connectivity, it is allowed to display image from PC/smart phone via WiFi conveniently.
Furthermore, it can also be used for Arduino development, just like any other normal Arduino board.
- Onboard ESP8266, supports Arduino development
- Provides HTML host code
- Supports Floyd-Steinberg dithering algorithm, more color combinations, better shadow rendering for the original image
- Supports popular image formats: BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, etc.
- Easy to be integrated into wireless applications
- Comes with e-Paper driver (open source)
- Comes with development resources and manual
- WiFi protocol: 802.11b/g/n
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI (default)
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Operating current: 50mA ~ 100mA
- Outline dimension: 29.57mm x 48.26mm
- Mounting holes size: 2.9mm
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/e-Paper_ESP8266_Driver_Board
Note: e-Paper panels in the photos are NOT included.
- e-Paper ESP8266 Driver Board 1x
- e-Paper Adapter 1x
- 24PIN FFC 1x